Job title: Digital Marketing Executive (Paid Media)
Based at: Location flexible - 1 day a week in the Sandown Park, Esher Office.
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
About the role
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our amazing Performance Marketing team specialising in paid social, search and display advertising.
About The Jockey Club
The Jockey Club stages thrilling sporting occasions and live events nationwide including The Grand National, The Cheltenham Festival & The Derby. Owning & operating 15 course’s, millions of people every year enjoy the special experiences we offer through racing, music, food and entertainment on raceday’s and beyond.
As the largest commercial group in British racing, we are guided by our mission to act for the long term good of the sport. Every penny we make goes back into racing to promote excellence within Britain’s second biggest spectator sport. Our people are what makes this possible
At The Jockey Club people are at the heart of what we do and drive our success. We are inclusive and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. Diverse, collaborative teams are pivotal to our success and support the potential and growth of all our people.
The Digital Marketing Executive (Paid Media) will
•Work with the Performance Marketing Manager and channel Managers to: execute the company-wide digital marketing.
•Create innovative and compelling multi-channel digital marketing campaigns for a range of objectives and audiences.
•Use data, insight and reporting to optimise and enhance campaigns across all channels.
•Work closely and collaborate with wider Sales and Marketing functions including regional marketing, brand, design and sales teams to develop campaigns to support their objectives.
•Work with the Paid Search Manager and Paid Social Manager to manage budgets, build ads and optimise Search advertising across Google and Microsoft Ads and social media.
•Monitor and report on the performance and ROAS of paid media campaigns, helping shape benchmarks and forecasts while driving optimum efficiency and effectiveness of digital spend.
- Understanding of Paid Media marketing across a wide field, with up to date knowledge of digital trends and best practice..
• Hands-on experience of paid search, paid social and display (Google & Microsoft Ads, Meta Ads Manager, DV360 or other DSP) is desirable.
• Proficiency in data analysis and reporting (Google Analytics, Meta Ad Manager, Looker).
• Ability to interpret data to measure campaign impact and effectiveness and identify actionable insights.
• Excellent Communicator with ability to build highly positive relationships cross functionally.
• Good organisational and time-management skills for running multiple campaigns or projects simultaneously.
• Passionate in delivering high quality results with outstanding attention to detail.
• Highly collaborative and supportive approach to working with colleagues who have shared accountabilities but who play different roles trusting and empowering them to deliver their part effectively.
What we offer in return
• All colleagues can go along to any of our race day or music events free of charge - along with 3 friends or family with our TeamPass Ticket scheme.
• An award-winning pension scheme provider with a generous employer contribution
• A healthcare cash back plan enabling you to claim money back on health & wellbeing services.
• 25 days annual leave
• Access to a suite of Learning & Development training resources from renowned providers
• A whole host of other benefits including free eyecare vouchers, a ride to work cycle scheme & discounts across varying retailers & services.
If you think you have everything we’re looking for and more, then we’d love to hear from you. Don’t hang around, our closing date for this vacancy is 10th November we reserve the right to bring this forward if we have many applications.
This role may be subject to a criminal record check, standard or enhanced DBS check or BHA Suitability Check. By applying you confirm that you are happy for these checks to be carried out.