Compensation Range: $37,000+, compensation will be commensurate based on the individual candidates knowledge, skills and abilities.
This position supports the Federation’s mission and vision by demonstrating a commitment to exemplary member service, as well as a collaborative spirit, equality, fairness, respect, and accountability.
Under direction of the Director of Equine & Athlete Services, this position provides member service and creates positive member experiences both in person and via electronic communication; processes and maintains records of horse recording and/or registration applications, transfers, leases, and name changes; and researches problems. Additionally, this position reviews pending files for incomplete paperwork, requests refunds when necessary, and completes other tasks as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing horse recording and/or registration applications, transfers, leases, and name changes.
- Providing member service via fax, e-mail, telephone, and walk-ins.
- Reviewing pending files and researching problems.
Goals and Objectives:
- Internal and external member service is effective, member relationships are enhanced, problems are resolved, and positive relationships are created and maintained.
- Horse recordings, transfers, leases and name changes, as well as memberships and other data, are processed accurately and within the required timeframes.
- Records are maintained effectively.
- Exceptional member service is provided, and member relationships are enhanced.
- Communication with members and staff is effective and professional.
- Relationships with Directors and other staff are productive and promote a positive team environment.
- Assistance is provided to other department members when needed.
Required, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively with members.
- Requires proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to solve problems.
- Knowledge of equine and the equine sport.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Six months customer service or data entry experience preferred
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds. (Anything over 25 pounds requires a two person lift)
US Equestrian is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly encourage applications from black, indigenous, and people of color, immigrants, women, people with disabilities, members of the LGBTQIA+ community, and other underrepresented and historically marginalized groups.