Title: Adjunct Faculty - Equine Studies
Salary Range: $776 per credit hour
Contract Term Length: Not Applicable
Standard Hours: Varies
Work Location: On-Site
FLSA Status: Exempt
College: Bluegrass Community & Technical College
Campus Location: Bluegrass C&TC
General instruction in applicable areas of equine studies such as Equine Care, Basic Equine Physiology, Equine Health and Medicine, Equine Bloodstock, Equine Nutrition, Introduction to the Racing Industry, Lameness in Racehorses, Training Principles and Practices, Life Skills for Horsemen and Equine Legal and Business Principles.
**If you have any questions, please contact the Program Coordinator:
**To be considered for a faculty position, please upload a copy of your unofficial transcript at the time of your application.
- Provide Construction Technology instruction for online, classroom & barn settings.
- Demonstrate current knowledge required by curriculum for equine studies applications and techniques.
- Work collaboratively with faculty & staff to provide education, evaluation & supervision to students
- Complete required professional development trainings required of adjunct faculty.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree or higher in an equine related field AND
Minimum 1-year related work experience in equine management or equine education.