Hallway Feeds (www.hallwayfeeds.com), a family-owned company recognized as a leader in the manufacturing and marketing of premium equine feeds and supplements, seeks candidates for a full-time position in the Marketing department. This position is located at our office in Lexington, Kentucky. Our business is and will continue to be, focused on manufacturing and delivering the highest quality feeds and uncompromising customer service.
The position will include producing and posting content to utilized social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, and X currently), leading tours through our office, production, warehouse, and shipping areas, website updates, shipping online merchandise sales, and other related tasks.
- Social Media
- Post updates to all utilized social media channels
- Create posts, reels, vertical videos, etc.
- Check and respond to messages on those platforms
- Marketing Support
- Website updates
- Website contact communications answered or shared with the correct person to handle
- Sales Team Support
- Shipping materials, samples, ads, product cards, info, etc. to the field team
- Fulfilling orders from online sales of merchandise and feed
- Update the online merchandise platform and fulfill orders
- Equine experience: multiple disciplines a plus
- Interest in an equine-related career
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Familiarity with Office-based software
- Photography/videography experience
- Knowledge of social media platform operations, running ads, analytics, etc.
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend work possibilities depending on events
- Full-time compensation will include: health, dental, vision, and life insurance; Paid time off; Retirement plan
- Education: associate degree or higher