Gardener – Kelvinside
Godolphin is one of the largest breeding and racing operations in the world and we have an exciting opportunity for a Gardener to be based at our Kelvinside operation in the Hunter Valley, NSW.
Reporting to the Head Gardener, this position is responsible for the care and maintenance of the studs’ gardens, outdoor and recreational areas across the site. Working across all areas of the stud farm, this role assists with maintaining the lawns, landscaped areas and surrounds ensuring the property is always presented and maintained in accordance with company standards and visitor expectations. The successful applicant should be an organised, efficient and a driven individual with thorough attention to detail, a positive attitude, good work ethic and be willing to go above and beyond in the role.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ability to provide efficient and accurate support to the Head Gardener
- Effective maintenance of gardens, lawn care and project work under the direction of the Head Gardener
- Compliance with all organisational policies, procedures, processes and legislative standards and requirements
- A passion for horticulture and keen eye for detail
- Certificate III in Horticulture
- Minimum of 3 years practical experience in a similar role
- Current Chemical Certificate
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Quality uniforms
- A chance to work at one of Godolphin’s premium breeding sites
- Lunch provided Monday to Friday
Please click here
to see what it means to be part of the Godolphin team!
A detailed job description is available on request.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Please apply in writing by Friday 1st December 2023 to: