Job title: Partnerships Sales Executive
Based at: Location flexible.
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
About the role
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Partnerships Sales Executive to join our Commercial Team to drive Partnerships Sales across The Jockey Club group.
About The Jockey Club
The Jockey Club stages thrilling sporting occasions and live events nationwide including The Grand National, The Cheltenham Festival & The Derby. Owning & operating 15 courses, millions of people every year enjoy the special experiences we offer through racing, music, food and entertainment on racedays and beyond.
As the largest commercial group in British racing, we are guided by our mission to act for the long term good of the sport. Every penny we make goes back into racing to promote excellence within Britain’s second biggest spectator sport. Our people are what makes this possible
At The Jockey Club people are at the heart of what we do and drive our success. We are inclusive and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. Diverse, collaborative teams are pivotal to our success and support the potential and growth of all our people.
The Partnerships Sales Executive will
• Proactively sell Partnerships to achieve and exceed sales budgets in line with Partnership strategy.
• Produce high quality sales proposals and documents to support the sales process.
• Proactively manage a Sales Pipeline to ensure strong relationships and dialog with prospect partners.
• Collaborate with Partnership Account Managers across the Group to identify and target relevant partners in a considered and timely manner.
• Identify new Groupwide partnership rights that are available to sell and achievable to deliver.
• Harness new technology, data insights and innovations to target partners effectively and generate maximum income.
• Ensure effective and efficient handover of sold partnership rights to allow optimum account management.
• Where necessary upsell and cross sell Partnership assets for the wider benefit of the Group
• To assist with organising and hosting sponsor and partner events as required
• When required assist with the delivery of Group wide racedays
• Experienced in delivering sales and able to produce high quality sales proposals and supporting documents.
• Highly motivated individual energised by contributing to the success of the team.
• Outstanding attention to detail with a process driven approach to work
• Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
• Capable of developing and maintaining strong relationships across the business both internally and externally
• Computer savvy
• Knowledgeable of sports partnerships
What we offer in return
• All colleagues can go along to any of our race day or music events free of charge - along with 3 friends or family with our TeamPass Ticket scheme.
• An award-winning pension scheme provider with a generous employer contribution
• A healthcare cash back plan enabling you to claim money back on health & wellbeing services.
• 25 days annual leave
• Access to a suite of Learning & Development training resources from renowned providers
• A whole host of other benefits including free eyecare vouchers, a ride to work cycle scheme & discounts across varying retailers & services.
If you think you have everything we’re looking for and more, then we’d love to hear from you. Don’t hang around, our closing date for this vacancy is 7th February but we reserve the right to bring this forward if we have many applications.
This role may be subject to a criminal record check, standard or enhanced DBS check or BHA Suitability Check. By applying you confirm that you are happy for these checks to be carried out.