LIMITLESS LODGE, Wyong Creek NSW
pre-training, spelling, breaking-in and rehabilitation centre for racehorses currently has the following Full-time positions available.
HORSE EDUCATOR/TRAINER – multiple positions available
- Train and educate thoroughbreds in riding trackwork and on the ground
- Report any issues identified in riding work, in stables and around the farm
- Provide and maintain health care, nutrition and well-being of horses
- Identify and treat minor injuries/health issues and report serious conditions to Manager, Vets
- Data management and reporting
- A Certificate III or equivalent international qualification or at least 3 years full-time or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years full-time or equivalent relevant experience
- Proven knowledge and experience of horse handling and training methods specific to the thoroughbred racing industry
- Proven ability to train and educate racehorses
- Oral and written communication skills of a level to take instruction; provide information and advice to others and prepare reports
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Sound knowledge of health and safety obligations and demonstrated skills in safe operation of equipment relevant to the training and preparation of racehorses
Salary in the range of $70,000 to $80,000 per annum plus super subject to experience/responsibility.
Please send detailed CV with 2 references to email@example.com
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.