Reporting to: Head of Post Production
Direct Reports: N/A
Location: Ealing Broadcast Centre, Ealing
Hours of work: 40 hours per week (7 day fornight)
Job Purpose: To assist in all areas of the editorial and technical production of Racing TV’s output.
- Enhance race previews & reviews as directed by senior producers
- This can include - Researching and preparing relevant video form; video highlights; statistics for graphics and setting up telephone interviews
- Operation of HEGO telestrator to illustrate racing incidents
- Daily clipping of races for archive on IPD
- Devising, planning, and delivering filming projects
- Editing features and channel content with the help of experienced editors
- After a suitable period of training, applicants will be expected to edit their own content
- After a suitable period of training, applicants will be expected to produce their own programmes
- Keeping presenters, staff and producers informed of production plans
- Producing reports of duties performed
Measures for the role:
- Generate ideas and independently take them to completion
- To work collaboratively within a team to produce best outcomes for the channel
- Ensure accuracy and compliance with instructions for tasks set
- A passion for horse racing
- Evenings, weekends, and bank holidays are an integral part of the shift system
- Flexible shift pattern to account for the racing calendar
- Flexibility to travel and work non-standard hours
- To comply at all times with Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices in accordance with current legislation and as detailed in the Company’s Health & Safety and Policy and Procedures.
How to apply:
Please send your covering letter and CV by midnight on Tuesday 13th February 2024.
RMG Operations is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on grounds of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, ethnic origin, disability, age or political or religious belief in its recruitment or other employment policies.